Epicure was built with:
- a woman’s passion for an ancient art. Heartfelt fact: blended spices bring life
- a blue station wagon
- a strong desire for community, tradition, and creating a sustainable business model for Canadian women
The kitchen is where:
- magic happens
- a tired mom makes a quick dinner
- a young woman makes her first meal
- you add a dash of spice to your day, and the world looks brighter
We’re centered around:
- the kitchen
- our blends and products
- being a catalyst for women to share their stories and collective wisdom
- celebrating success and supporting financial independence
What differentiates us:
- our heart
- our Consultants. Without them, we couldn’t give back to communities, and Epicure wouldn’t be Epicure
- the conviction that selling products just means sharing stories
Epicure is all about:
- simplicity. A soccer mom’s life is complicated enough. It’s our job to ensure she has the right ingredients
Epicure adds life. It’s what we do. We love what we do. You will too.
Learn more about why Epicure is a great place to work.
Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
From the Blog
We asked our Acting Creative Services Project Manager Rhonda Chisholm to share a bit about Epicure’s Creative Services department. Here’s what the Creative Services team gets up to at Epicure’s creative space in “The House” (beautiful building C on the Epicure Farm).