Meet the HTM: Chelsie Aichelberger
1) Describe your role with Epicure.
As Marketing Project Supervisor, I am the liaison between the Marketing and Communications Teams for creative projects and timelines, printing, and online messaging coordination.
2) How long have you been with Epicure?
I have been here just over a year now; time has flown by!
3) What is your hidden talent and how does Epicure help foster it?
I love to look at “the big picture” first, and break it down into small tasks that people can easily complete. My creativity is always helping me come up with solutions to problems, and Epicure openly accepts my suggestions and helps me implement them.
4) How has your job helped you grow as a person?
I have had the opportunity to expand my skill set from organizing and executing Marketing projects, to writing creative briefs and taking care of budgets. Thanks to Epicure I have a multi-talented skill base!
5) Share a few of your hopes and dreams.
One day I want to write a book and work for half of the year in Canada, while spending the other half in paradise.
6) How are you working towards your dreams?
I have been taking writing courses through Epicure University, and have begun notes for my first novel!
7) What’s your favourite Epicure product and how do you use it?
Can I have two? I love our Pasta Seasoning - I put it in my mac and cheese; and Tandoori Seasoning tastes amazing mixed with plain yogurt and smothered over grilled chicken!
Learn more about why Epicure is a great place to work.
Learn more about what we do and how we do it.